File a Claim

Storm damage? Car accident? We are here.

Option 1: Call the Croix office to report new claims.
Office is open M-F, 9a.m.-5p.m.


Option 2: Report a claim directly to company. (Still let us know.)
Refer to your policy packet for reporting information. Here is a list:

(link is to online claim if available)
24 hr Claim #
Auto-Owners 888-252-4626
Badger Mutual 800-837-7833
Foremost 800-527-3907
Grinnell Mutual 877-467-2252
Hastings Mutual 800-442-8277
IMT  800-274-3531
Integrity 800-445-3030
Nationwide 800-421-3535
Progressive  800-776-4737
Secura 800-318-2136
Society 800-945-7120
West Bend Mutual 1-877-922-5246, download app
Wilson Mutual 800-876-8766

Workers Compensation claims- special note:

Proper reporting of workers compensation claims can be critical. Failure to report promptly can result in fines for both you and the insurance company. You should have an “Employers First Report” kit in your policy packet. Submit the first report form to the company as soon as is practical following a claim incident. The State of Wisconsin requires that claims resulting in lost time be reported within 72 hours. Don’t wait for medical bills or other documentation. If you do not have an Employers First Report form available, you may download one from the following link: Wisconsin Workers Comp Employer’s First Report